January 18, 2008

Site News-We go live 01/21/08

Well Monday is the big day, our first review as the Three Geeks. Thad, Sherman and I have been throwing this concept around for about 6 months now, but never got off our asses to do anything about it until last night, January 18th.

Tonight we watch Cloverfield, which I feel with be a great choice for the Maiden voyage of the reviews. I cannot speak for everyone here at Three Geek, but I have been anticipating (and fearing) this movie for quite some time. J.J. Abrams is supposed to be some kind of Entertainment God, but I have mixed feelings about the guy. Sure he gave us Lost, and Alias has quite the following, but we have him to thank for some crap like The Pallbearer and Armageddon.

Hopefully Cloverfield lives up to the Hype, but the possibility that it will not is the main reason I suggested it to the other 2, less portly geeks as the first. I don't want three guys sitting around hating or fellating a movie, I want debate.

-Richard

No comments: