June 10, 2008

"Cool Whip" -Thaddeus

When I become interested in something, I tend to take things a bit overboard. So, with Indiana Jones having recently reasserted his influence over my life, well...



I often chronicle my adventures in illustrated form, though these things usually remain tucked in the margins of school notebooks or hidden sketchpads, unseen by the world at large.

But change is good, or so I'm told.

Fun Fact: Carlos Mencia is high upon, if not the very pinnacle of, my list of comedians who are not only far less funny than myself -- and every one of my friends, both individually and as a group -- but also still manage to have their own television program.

It's terribly vexing.

And the intense, "extreme" tone of the commercials for said program doesn't help one bit.

-Thad out.

2 comments:

Hershey said...

I heart Thaddeus.

Carolyn said...

All I keep thinking is "Cool wHip"