September 10, 2008

"Whatever Happened to ThreeGeek Review?"

Those handful of you that still swing by from time to time must have noticed a marked decrease in output as of late. As Lord and Master Editor of this domain, any delay in the delivery of content is at least somewhat my fault (though the percentage tends to vary widely), so for my part I apologize.

But nuts to that; let's talk updates.

Sherman and I caught "Traitor" last weekend and soon we shall spread tales of its glory. I'd do it tonight, but I just gt off a 13 hour shift -- and you ain't the boss of me.

Plus, a Super Cohen Bros. movie lurks just past yonder horizon. If there are any other movies coming out this week, I couldn't care less*.

And preparing yourselves for an onslaught of superhero-related commentary in the near-future might not go amiss.

My hyper-overtime deathschedule is winding down, so prepare to see some life breathed into this shoddy shell of a website.

...

Just not, y'know... right now.

-Thad out


* It really frays my nerves when people say "I could care less" to mean "I don't care." If you could care less, that means you do care. Are we too lazy to even use contractions now. I swear, sometimes it's like I'm watching you people devolve yourselves right back to grunts and chest thumps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could not care less.


Oooooohhhhh! BUUUUURRRRRRRRNNNNNN