May 13, 2008

Force the Sherman

Every once and a while we here at Three Geek Review like to pick a theme, director or actor to focus on for a month.

Or at least I do.

So I was thinking: what if you, the readers, chose what I watched for the month of June?

Send your suggestions to threegeekjeremiah@gmail.com and let me know what you think should be my theme for next month. On the last week of May, I will see who or what has the most requests. If by some statistical anomaly no one seems to suggest the same thing as someone else, then we'll cross that bridge when we come to it... roll a die or something.

Hell, if e-mailing is too much for you, you can even leave a comment on my Facebook or MySpace. Make sure that you entitle the e-mail or comment "Force the Sherman" so as to separate it from the scores of regular fan mail recieved on an hourly basis.

I'll be posting an actual review shortly, but for the moment I'm leaving this announcement. Hope you all had a chance to Geek Up this weekend, and I look forward to reading your suggestions.

If you've ever wanted the power to command the future of movie reviews, now is your chance. Seize it before it slips away behind us, with the rest of history!

Yours Until Hell Freezes Over,
Jeremiah

No comments: